ALL YOU NEED IS A GOOD SLEEP.
A lack of sleep at night can make you cranky the next day. And over time, skimping on sleep can mess up more than just your morning mood. Studies show getting quality sleep on a regular basis can help improve all sorts of issues, from your blood sugar to your workouts.
Here's why you should give your body the ZZZs it needs.
- Sleep Can Boost Your Immune System
- Gaining sleep Can Help Prevent Weight Gain
- Sleep Can Strengthen Your Heart
- Better Sleep = Better Mood
- Sleeping Can Increase Productivity
- Lack of Sleep Can Be Dangerous
- Sleep Can Increase Exercise Performance
- Sleep Improves Memory
- Lower your risk for serious health problems, like diabetes and heart disease.
- Reduce stress and improve your mood
- Think more clearly and do better in school and at work
- Get along better with people
Is 6 hours sleep enough?
- Sleep needs vary by person and are affected by several factors. However, for most adults, 7–9 hours per night is the ideal amount. Pay attention to how you feel during the day to determine whether you're getting the right amount for you. If you're sleeping enough, you should feel awake and energized during the day